How much will it cost to have CareDocs?
CareDocs is supplied as a complete and affordable care planning and care home management solution.
So that we can provide full technical support, we supply CareDocs installed on a desktop or laptop computer – no programs to install or download. Additional systems connect to the main computer and all information is fully accessible from all the computers installed in your care home. All our subscription packages include full technical support, so you have peace of mind that in the unlikely situation that any problems arise on your CareDocs computers, that we will be there to help you fix them.
We also provide initial training and a user manual when we install the system so you can get the most from CareDocs right from the start. All reasonable ongoing training is also included and further copies of the user manual are available at extra cost. We can organise dedicated group training sessions if you need them for a small fee.
Subscription packages are for a minimum of 12 months and fees are payable monthly – usually by direct debit.
- Desktop Computer or Laptop
- Full Personalisation with your Logo
- Initial and Reasonable Ongoing Training
- All Future CareDocs Updates
- Unlimited U.K. Technical Support
- Digital Camera
- USB Backup Memory Sticks
- User Manual
- Online User Training Videos
- Free Upgrade to CareDocs Mobile
- Regular E-Newsletter
- Access to Customer Workshops
- Create a Network of CareDocs Computers
- Choose Either Desktop Computers or Laptops
- Installation and Connection to your Network
- Fully Personalised to Synchronise with your Existing System
* There is a single, one-off charge of £100 + VAT to cover the customisation, delivery and installation of all new systems.
* Wi-Fi connection may be possible in some circumstances but some networked installations may require a cable connection. An additional charge may be made to cover the cost of the cabling.